Amazing Muffin Cups
Servings: 12 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
12 links JOHNSONVILLE® Original Breakfast Sausage
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded 3 Cheese blend
¼ cup chopped fresh chives or green onion
3 cup Hash Browns
1/8 teaspoon salt
6 eggs, lightly beaten
¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
1) Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups.
2) Prepare sausage according to package instructions, cool slightly and cut into ½ inch pieces; set aside.
3) In a bow, combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
4) Press mixture onto sides and both of muffin cups.
5) Bake at 400ºF for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
6) Remove from oven, divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
7) In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper.
8) Sprinkle with chives or onion.
9) Return to oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Serve.