Johnsonville® Harvest Vegetable Pasta with Meatballs
Servings: 5 | Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
1/2 package frozen JOHNSONVILLE® Three-Cheese Meatballs
1 tablespoon olive oil
¾ cups sliced zucchini
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup water
Grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups uncooked bow-tie pasta
¾ cups sliced carrots
½ medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 ½ cups of tomato basil pasta sauce
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs, carrots, zucchini, green bell pepper and onion. Sauté until vegetables are almost tender, 5-10 minutes.
3) Stir in pasta sauce and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
4) Add pasta and tomatoes; toss to combine.
5) Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.