Johnsonville Sausage Quesadillas
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Chorizo Sausage Links
½ cup diced red bell pepper
2 2/3 cups shredded 3 blend cheese
Toppings of choice
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
½ cup diced green bell pepper
6 Mission flour tortillas
1) Oven grill sausage. Let cool slightly, halve and sliced into coins.
2) Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
3) Add oil and peppers; sauté over medium heat until tender.
4) Transfer to a bowl, wipe skillet clean and coat with cooking spray.
5) Heat over medium heat; place 1 tortilla in skillet.
6) Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese and ½ cup sausage over ½ the tortilla. Sprinkle with an additional 2 tablespoons cheese.
7) Fold tortilla in half covering the filling.
8) Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
9) Slide onto a plate and cut into wedges. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
10) Serve with desired toppings.