Servings: 12 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes
1 package (19 ounces) Original Brats
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1/8 teaspoon pepper
40 whole wheat crackers, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
1 package (12 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
1/8 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat oven to 350º F.
2) Oven grill sausage. Let cool slightly, halve and slice into coins.
3) In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle into the bottom of 24 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
4) Divide sausage evenly among the muffin cups. Top with the broccoli, corn and cheese.
5) Combine the eggs, salt and pepper; carefully pour into muffin cups.
6) Bake for 16-20 minutes or until eggs are set. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from pans.