6 JOHNSONVILLE® Smoked Brats
1 teaspoon butter
5 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
6 dark rye rolls
1 large onion, sliced
1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut
5 tablespoons mustard
6 slices Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
1) Grill brats according to directions. Keep warm.
2) Sauté sliced onions in butter over medium low heat until light golden brown. Keep warm.
3) Warm sauerkraut in a saucepan until heated through.
4) Blend Thousand Island dressing and mustard together to make Reuben sauce.
5) To make one sandwich, place a brat on an open-faced roll with two tablespoons of Reuben sauce, a slice of Swiss cheese, and onions. Top with sauerkraut and serve warm.