Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Servings: 8 | Cook Time: 8 hours | Prep Time: 30 minutes
2 packages (12 ounces each) JOHNSONVILLE® Vermont Maple Breakfast Sausage Links
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 ½ cups (6 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup chopped green onions
1 can (4 ounces) diced milk green chilies
1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated Hash Browns
½ teaspoon salt
1) Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into small pieces and set aside.
2) In a bowl, combine the green onions, bell pepper, chilies and cilantro; set aside.
3) Spray a 5 or 6 qt. slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer a third of the hash browns, sausage, green onio mixture and cheese. Repeat layers twice.
4) In a large bow, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over casserole.
5) Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 160ºF.