Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
4 x 120g pieces Veal, thinly sliced
2 tbsp plain flour
1/2 cup water
2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
Vegetable oil to shallow fry
200g Tomato Paste sauce
200g Parmesan Grated
Salad to serve
1) Dust veal with seasoned flour and shake off excess flour.
2) Dip dusted veal in the combined egg and water mixture.
3) Evenly coat the veal in the bread crumbs. Repeat with remaining veal.
4) Heat oil in a large shallow frying pan over a medium heat 3-4 minutes.
5) Lightly fry veal schnitzels until golden then remove and drain on absorbent paper.
6) Place the veal onto a lined baking tray and spread each schnitzel with tomato pasta sauce.
7) Generously sprinkle over the Parmesan Cheese and bake in the pre-heated oven 190c for 10–12 minutes until the cheese has melted and is golden brown. Perfect.
8) Serve hot with salad garnish.