A deliciously fun recipe to enjoy making Bacon Enoki Wraps at your own home.
Cook Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
1 package of enoki mushrooms
3 slice Tradition Danish Sliced Streaky Bacon 1kg
6 short bamboo sticks
Roasted sesame seeds for toppings (optional)
1. Use a knife to trim off the root section of the mushroom.
2. Clean the enoki mushrooms by picking out any slimy and discolored ends.
3. Rinse it under cold water and keep dry with a paper towel and set aside.
4. Cut the bacon into small halves
5. Gently separate the enoki mushrooms into bite-sized bundles.
6. Select a small bunch of enoki mushrooms and wrap them with the bacon pieces, Inserting a bamboo stick in the center to secure.
7.Transfer the bacon enoki wraps into a tiny cast iron pan by carefully removing bamboo sticks.
8. Heat the iron pan over medium heat and pan fry the bacon enoki wraps until it is golden brown and crisp on all sides.
9. Display the bacon enoki wraps onto a plate and sprinkle on some roasted sesame seeds as garnish to serve.