Cook Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
12 string cheese or mozzarella cheese sticks
36 strips Sugardale Lower Sodium USA Bacon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Starting at one end of a cheese stick, carefully wrap one strip of bacon around it, overlapping bacon halfway each time to help secure the bacon in place.
3. At the end of your bacon, tuck it at the end into one of the folds to secure it. Repeat the process with 1-2 more strips of bacon until the cheese is covered completely.
4. Place the finished wrapped cheese stick on a baking sheet and repeat the wrapping process for the rest of the cheese and bacon.
5. Bake into the oven for about 6-10 minutes or until bacon is crisp and before the cheese is melted.