Cook Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
4 Tender Boneless & Skinless Gourmet Chicken Breast Fillet
8 Sugardale Lower Sodium USA Bacon
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Prepare the spice mixture by mixing the brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper together into a small bowl.
3. Using a silicone brush, Rub half of the spice mixture evenly all over the chicken breasts.
4. Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon and place them with the seam side down in a baking pan or ovenproof skillet.
5. Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture over the top of the chicken.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken breasts are fully cooked and bacon strips are crisp, occasionally basting the chicken with pan drippings.
7. Broil for another 1-2 minutes for extra crisp bacon.
8. Sprinkle some parsley as a garnish and then it’s ready to be served.