- 4 Butterball® Original Seasoned Frozen Turkey Burgers
- ½ cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 8 slices (½ oz. each) Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Dijonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns, split, buttered and toasted
- 1 ⅓ Carolina Cole Slaw
- Prepare turkey burgers according to package directions for broiling.
- When burgers are heated, top each with 1 tbsp. barbecue sauce and 2 slices cheese. Broil 1 more minute or until cheese is melted.
- Spread 1 tbsp. Dijonnaise on bottom half of each hamburger bun. Top each with 1 cheese topped burger and ⅓ cup cole slaw. Place top over cole slaw.
Red Cheddar Sliced Cheese Bulk Pack
$ 24.00 per pack