Cook Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
3 Sliced Tradition Danish Sliced Streaky Bacon
2 large eggs Cape Herb & Spice Salt & Pepper (Grinder)
1 tablespoon Arla Unsalted butter (Frozen)
3 tablespoons QB Food Frozen Shredded Cheddar
1/2 cup leftover or packaged mashed potatoes, reheated in the microwave
2 tablespoons Tatua Sour Crème
2 teaspoons chopped chives
1. Fry bacon in a nonstick skillet until crisp and remove the bacon slices from the pan to drain, using a paper towel.
2. Chop the bacon slices into smaller pieces and wipe the pan clean.
3. Whisk eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Over medium-high heat, melt butter in the pan. Add in eggs and cook for about 4-6 seconds. 5. Lift cooked egg up around the edges to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath until omelet is cooked but still moist on top for about 1-2 minutes.
6. Prepare and arrange the mashed potatoes, cheese, and 2/3 of bacon on ½ of omelet and fold over carefully.
7. Minimize the heat to low and cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer the omelet onto a plate and top it off with some sour cream, chives and the remaining bacon pieces serve.