Easter recipe - Fun to Make Scrambled Eggs Bunny
- 10 Medium Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 4 Tablespoon of Tatua Farm Cream
- 4 Strips of Tradition Streaky Bacon (for ears)
- 6 Tablespoons of Tatua Farm Sour Cream, Whipped
- 8 Whole Fresh Blueberries (for eyes)
- 4 Whole Fresh Raspberry (for nose)
- 160 g Tradition Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Break the eggs and place them into a bowl. Add the salt and cream. Mix with whisk until mixture has an even color.
- Fry bacon in a non-stick pan. Remove bacon when crisp. Retain oil in pan and cook eggs, stirring until fluffy, but be careful not to overcook.
- Equally distribute the scrambled eggs onto 4 small dishes, use half a piece of bacon for each of the bunny ears. Spoon the whipped sour cream into a baggie and snip off the end.
- Squeeze a small amount of the sour cream cheese on the eggs for the eyes. Place a blueberry on top the cream cheese for the pupil.
- Next take about 40 grams of Shredded Cheddar Cheese and place it to make whiskers. To complete your bunnies, create noses by placing a raspberry on top of Tradition Cheddar Cheese whiskers. Enjoy!