Figs with Burrata, Prosciutto, and Peaches
- 4 x 125g Granarolo Fresh Buratta
- 8 fresh figs
- 160g fresh grapes
- 1 fresh peach
- 120g slice parma ham
- 80ml Balsamic Glaze
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 stalk of fresh basil leaf
- Cut the fresh burratas into quarters. Cut fresh fig in half. Remove the core of the peach and slice them into 8 equal slices. Wash grapes & assemble all of them onto a platter.
- Drizzle with EVOO and Balsamic Glaze.
- Top the platter with sliced parma ham.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves. Ready to serve.