Cook Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Tradition Bacon Bits (Chilled)
2 tablespoon Arla Unsalted Butter (Frozen)
De Cecco Spaghetti Pasta
4 cloves Garlic
Tradition Shredded Parmesan cheese (Chilled)
Red pepper flakes
1. Fry the bacon in a large pan and remove it using a slotted spoon once cooked and then set aside.
2. Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water.
3. In the same pan, heat the olive oil and butter and sauté the garlic for 2-4 minutes.
4. Add in water slowly while stirring in the shredded parmesan cheese until melted, creating a cheese sauce-like consistency.
5. Add 1 piece of crumbled bacon into the pan and stir in the cooked pasta.
6. Mix well using tongs to distribute and coat the pasta evenly in cheese sauce.