Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
- 1 lb. Sugardale Bacon, cooked
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 8 slices Italian sandwich bread
- 2 jalapeños, sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
Recipe by Sugardale
- Heat a large pan over medium-low heat.
- Thinly spread ½ tbsp. of butter on one side of each piece of bread. Spread the other side of each slice with cream cheese.
- To build the sandwich, layer jalapeño slices, a slice of cheddar cheese, bacon and shredded cheese in between the cream cheese covered sides of bread.
- Place the sandwich in the pan butter side down and allow to cook until bread is lightly brown and the cheese begins to melt, about 4 minutes.
- Flip the sandwich and cook until the second side is golden brown and the cheese is completely melted. Serve immediately.
Knead It Bakery Frozen Turkish Pide White Flatbread
$ 4.80 per pack
Arla Salted Butter (Frozen)
$ 4.20 per pack