- 1 lb. Sugardale Hot Dogs
- 1 sheet refrigerated puff pastry
- 2 medium jalapeños, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
Recipe by Sugardale
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut in half width wise, and then into 8 equal strips lengthwise, for a total of 16 strips. Cut hot dogs into thirds.
- Begin assembling by placing 1 tbsp. cheddar cheese at the end of a strip. Add a slice of jalapeño followed by a piece of hot dog and then roll the strip to the top. Repeat with every strip.
- Once all are rolled brush lightly with the egg wash and top with a slice of jalapeño.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Serve warm with your choice of dipping sauce.
Johnsonville Original Smoked Sausage (Frozen)
$ 9.40 per pack